Not sure if you’re dealing with mold? We can help.
Do you detect a musty odor at your property? It could be toxic black mold, but you won’t know without an inspection from a mold removal professional.
Let the local experts at ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba perform a complete property assessment to identify potential mold growth. We service Chicago, IL and the surrounding suburbs.
Call us now to schedule your assessment: 773-647-1985
The ServiceMaster by Zaba Difference
- 50+ years of combined cleaning experience
- Locally owned, backed by a national brand
- Licensed, bonded, insured, IICRC certified
- Flexible scheduling options
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Top rated in Chicagoland
6 Steps to Detect Mold in Homes & Businesses
We identify mold problems with state-of-the-art equipment, products and techniques. Our process includes these 6 steps from assessment to clearance:
1) PROPERTY-WIDE VISUAL INSPECTION
Our mold inspection services begin with an assessment of all interior spaces and exterior materials of your home or business. We cover basements, attics, foundations and gutters.
2) HIGH-TECH THERMAL SCANNING
We use the latest technology in mold inspection equipment to locate hidden moisture in walls, ceilings and crawl spaces. Our infrared cameras precisely map all affected areas.
3) SAMPLE COLLECTION FOR ANALYSIS
Our technicians work with industry-approved collection methods including swab and bio-slide. Often, we bring in a mold hygienist to perform spore counts and take additional samples.
4) REPORTING RESULTS
Our mold inspectors share the conclusions of the lab tests with you and provide you with recommendations for the next steps. If the assessment indicates that you have a mold problem and you give us the “go,” our experts get to work right away to remove mold.
5) COMPLETE MOLD REMEDIATION
We start the mold remediation process with bio-hazard containment followed by thorough mold cleanup. Our mold remediation services restore your property and belongings to their original condition.
6) POST-REMEDIATION CONFIRMATION
After completing our mold remediation process, we give your property a final inspection. This phase includes air sample analysis by a mold hygienist to confirm that your property is completely mold-free.
Because we’re one of the city’s most trusted mold inspection companies, we’re called in to inspect residential and commercial properties all across Chicago and the suburbs. These are just a few of the groups that benefit from our certified inspection services:
- Property managers know that an undetected problem can lead to higher mold remediation costs as well as the expense of unit reconstruction and lost tenants.
- Individuals considering the purchase or rental of a new home rely on our assessments to ensure that a property is mold-free before closing or signing a lease.
- Home builders investing in expansion outside the city depend on mold inspectors near Chicago to evaluate their sites for potential problems.
- Real estate agents often use our services and documentation as a strong selling point because most pre-sale home inspections don’t include mold assessment.
No two jobs are alike, so cost varies depending on a number of factors. Visit our cost page for a good overview of what to expect.